I’m excited to introduce you to the very lovely Jess Nazarali. Based in Sydney, Jess is a business coach, blogger at www.livehealthysimply.com and jessicanazarali.com & co-owner of an online health food store with her husband ShopHealthy.com.au. She started her business while she was working full-time in the corporate world and has created a thriving business so that, earlier this year, she has been able to leave her job and focus her energy and attention on her passions. Jess has achieved so much in just a short space of time so I’m excited for her to share her story today.
In this video, Jess shares how she designed a health and wellness business that sparkles:
- How growing up on a farm sowed the seed for her future entrepreneurial path.
- What gave her the confidence to take the leap to starting her own business and blog.
- How listening to her intuition brought about a new business direction.
- What has driven and motivated Jess to create a business that allowed her to achieve her vision and leave her corporate job.
- Her top three tips for women who want to get started in business
Jess and I would love to hear what vision you are going to unapologetically strive for – please share in the comments below.
p.s. Here are a few of the resources Jess mentions in her video: