It’s a first today as the Secrets of my Success interview with Alison Perry is my first video interview…
Alison is a magazine editor and writes the award-winning NotAnotherMummyBlog.com. As well as being the driving force behind a magazine, she’s also featured in magazines herself such as Grazia and Mother & Baby, she has appeared on Lorraine’s sofa and she’s been a guest speaker at Mumsnet bloggers conference. AND, last but by no means least, she is mummy to a gorgeous 3-year old daugher.
- What inspired her to start her own blog
- How she manages the juggle of having a professional career, a blog and a 3-year old daughter
- How she is motivated by ‘moments of gratification’ rather than big goals
- An introduction to “phubbing”
- What she believes is the secret to her success
Now it’s over to you. What opportunities can you say YES to today? Share with us in the Comments below…